B.E Architecture is a widely-published architecture and interiors studio with over 20 years’ experience in Melbourne, Sydney, and Queensland. Led by Directors Broderick Ely, Jonathan Boucher, and Andrew Piva, our team of young, dynamic designers specialise in high-end private residential and boutique multi-residential projects that have been published internationally.
Due to sustained business growth and workflow, we are looking for an exceptional Registered Architect to join our team on a full-time permanent basis. The ideal applicant will have a sense of humour, be passionate about design, self-motivated, flexible, and willing to learn and adapt.
– Assist Team Leader in delivering projects to the highest standard
– Design and design development
– Documentation and construction of housing projects worth $15-20 million
– Regular team meetings to discuss project updates
Skills and experience
– Current registration with ARBV
– Excellent Revit skills are imperative
– Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
– Solid design, documentation, and construction experience
– Experience in residential construction
– Broader knowledge and understanding of how to put buildings together
– Knowledge of the Planning Scheme and BCA
– Able to communicate ideas effectively
Who we are
– A friendly, sociable team that enjoy Friday lunches and the occasional post-work drink
– Newly renovated, light-filled warehouse conversion in Cremorne
– Central location close to trams and trains, parking also available
– Close to restaurants, cafes, and shops
– Busy studio environment and the opportunity to work on exceptional projects
– Opportunities for growth
Remuneration is commensurate with experience and skills.
Please note applicants must have permanent residency and full working rights to be eligible.
Interested candidates are to send their CV and a portfolio of work to email@example.com